/ Creative Union
Creative Union is a digital and tech company for brands wishing to leverage the Chinese market. Digital partner of both SMEs and Fortune 500 companies, we add value to our client’s digital strategy in China by tailoring custom tech solutions and enhancing engagement within Chinese social media. To achieve our mission we built Hubeo : a content management system dedicated to the unique Chinese digital ecosystem that helps our clients to easily manage their digital tools in China, be it a website, mini site or WeChat mini programs.
If you are a programming-enthusiast, eager to learn new technologies and have an excellent attention to detail, we already like you!
You will work directly under the CTO and side by side with our designers, back-end developers and copywriters to deliver impactful digital products for international brands.
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning features
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience of automating tasks tools such as Webpack, Gulp
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience of version control systems such as Git
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English
/ Additional Skills
- Experience of additional programming language
- Experience working with WeChat API
- Experience with Symfony3/4/5
- Experience with PHP
- Involvement in a front-end community
- Fluent in French
/ Working at Creative Union
- You will work in an international, agile and collaborative environment
- You will be constantly learning about the latest technical trends
- We allow flexibility in your schedule
/ Additional Information
- Type of contract: full-time
- Salary: according to the profile
/ Application Process
If you are ready, please send us a CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.