Creative Union - Full Time
Creative Union helps brands from overseas drive sales in China. We achieve this by building digital presences and develop digital communication strategies to connect a brand / product / company to their audience. Creative Union was launched in 2017 in Beijing by a French team after witnessing the important amount of foreign brands struggling with the unique Chinese digital ecosystem to sell their products and services. Creative Union aims at being an information source about digital, a growth accelerator and the digital partner for all brands who wish to build a presence in China.
As a project manager, you will:
- Assist the General Manager;
- Analyze our clients environment;
- Identify and create new partnerships;
- Communicate with our current partner such as Tencent and Alibaba;
- Write content in Chinese;
- Provide advice on strategy and solution where appropriate.
Are you passionate, talented and enthusiastic? Then, we already like you! Plus...
- You have a good knowledge about social media in China;
- You are curious and always trying to extend your knowledge and stay up to date about the latest digital trends;
- You are open-minded and love working in a multi-cultural environment;
- You are autonomous and meticulous;
- You speak fluently English and Chinese, French would be a plus;
- Your Chinese writing is a innate gift;
- You have at least a bachelor degree;
- Knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator would be a plus.
Why joining Creative Union?
- You will learn a lot about the unique Chinese digital landscape;
- You will be part of a growing brand and working in a multi-cultural environment;
- We allow flexibility in your schedule;
- We are located in the heart of Shuangjing with a stunning view of Beijing's financial center;
If you are up for it, then please send us over your resume and describe a few words about your favorite website!
- Contract: full time
- Salary: according to your profile